Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Post!

I figure I'd better get this thing off the ground and running. The next few weeks will be an absolute mess and almost certainly will entail some degree of culture shock. Since I'll have to get back into the swing of writing and will actually be expected to give occasional updates for official purposes I thought I should get a blog. I have now officially added my insignificant voice to the large, mostly vacuous blogosphere, although you won't find much philosophy or advice-giving going on here. This is ideally going to be a travel log and place for me to keep family and friends informed on my activities. I've always been bad about updating these things, but hopefully that will change. 


In case anyone is still wondering, I will be traveling to Estonia and then Poland to study for a dual master's degree in international relations and history (the history degree is from WVU). This is part of the ATLANTIS program, which I believe was chartered by the EU and may be the only program of its kind within the humanities. There will be more to come and I'd like to enjoy my last hours at home, so I'm going to end here. Hopefully there will be many (at least somewhat) interesting posts to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I'm your first blog follower...blogower! :) Yea!! Keep posting and pictures would be awesome!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete